View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

eye stealing feature Empty
PostSubject: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 am

Will there be one if so how will it work?
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 am

im unsure about how i feel about eye stealing ,won't everyone just multi-clan if this is possible.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 am

you still wont be able to use all of the features of it tho..

for example u steal a sharingan , u cant use its all features because ur not from the uchiha,
Take danzo for example..
and i think , you should be some high rank or lvl for your eye to do any effect if taken away ?
Juts so ppl wont make a genin uchiha and another character just to take the eye from one character to another
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:23 am

wouldn't it have to be in the game tho how would uchihas achieve eternal mangekyou
Back to top Go down
Raido
Members
Members
Raido

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:23 pm

I was thinking about having eye slots in character customization, and when you kill a dojutsu user, you can take one of their eyes and place it in your eye slot. To prevent abuse, you should make this feature only available to high lvl players, so if they have their are killed and have their eye stolen, they would have to start over.
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I think it should depend if you have some special sealing jutsus and sealing powers, and remember you might not be powerful enough to control the big sharingan that u get or not powerful to kill the guy
Back to top Go down
Crespo189
Members
Members
Crespo189

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

That is really too much to ask.......

WILL THERE BE AN EDO TENSEI ??? :DD Very Happy :DD

Those are stupid questions xd

Maybe you should implement an enemy NPC which u got like 5% chance to meet, and killing him you get some uchiha powers..?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Actually an eye stealing feature isn't too much. It is kind of needed for Uchihas to reach maximum power or if people want to be one clan and still have the bonus of sharingan/byakugan. An eye stealing feature could be as simple as you defeat a ninja with a dojutsu you can chose to take his/her eye and then go to a medical ninja to implant it. Obviously anything like edo tensei is impossible even if a company was making this game.
Back to top Go down
Crespo189
Members
Members
Crespo189

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 pm

It is too much...everything doesn't need to be just like in the mangas...it would be copying the cartoon fully... you need stealing eye power to reach maximum power, but in manga...is that really neccessary in a game?? I think not... you reach maximum power at maximum level and weapon strenght
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Fair enough. It's up to the dev team anyway. If they want to make the feature then let them do so.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 am

Maybe only uchiha have the take eye ability as to avoid people being basically 2 clans.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

you ^ just said that because ur going uchiha and u want to have 2 different eyes ~_~
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 am

I agree with chris. Only uchiha should be able to take other uchiha's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 am

no i say it because uchiha actually need it to advance ,the main thing well my thought anyway is that want a sharingan go uchiha ,want a byakugan go hyuga why should people get to be 2 clans.

if your aburame can i steal your bugs?no

if your inuzuka can i steal your dog?no

Not because im picking uchiha,it's because i see the big picture.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:54 am

No other clan actually needas to 'steal' eyes anyway.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:43 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 am

I think that it will be natural that only a High Level Player can steal someone eyes,'cuz last time i checked people love their eyes.

Also i think that eye stealing should be IG,but only a certain amount of times like 3 per char to prevent abuse.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 am

you only need to do it once unless someone steals your eternal which should be very hard to do
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 am

Chris118 wrote:
no i say it because uchiha actually need it to advance ,the main thing well my thought anyway is that want a sharingan go uchiha ,want a byakugan go hyuga why should people get to be 2 clans.

if your aburame can i steal your bugs?no

if your inuzuka can i steal your dog?no

Not because im picking uchiha,it's because i see the big picture.

i agree bounce
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 am

Those who agree feel free to give a +rep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

But hey, normal people had taken Uchiha's eyes like danzo and kakashi, and Hyuga's eyes are taken too
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

its very very rare tho and this cannot be implemented into a game of this scale as anyone who had played for a while would have a sharingan or a byakugan thus making it very unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
scorpion
Members
Members
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 am

But you want MS and EMS? That is also extremely rare. I'm sure more people have eye transplants than EMS.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 am

Its only thought of as rare because the Uchiha were mostly dead by the time the anime began but if you listen up to Madara's story and some other stuff it caused mass slaughtering's in the clan so many had MS and EMS. Also izanami was created specifically for an uchiha vs uchiha battle if it was rare why would it be needed.
Back to top Go down
scorpion
Members
Members
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 am

Good point, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eye stealing feature   eye stealing feature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eye stealing feature

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Naruto Shadows :: Game Discussion-