View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRogue
Members
Members
TheRogue

When Getting killed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 am

also, everytime you do surgery, you will spend more chakra using jutsu while you have a fake arm or trying to run faster with a fake leg. this is so that, surgery doesn't come as a big promotion, like. "OMG IM GOING TO LOSE ALL MY JOINTS AND BECOME A FAKE PUPPET WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT ARE ALL PUPPET LIKE" its like no bitch. its not viewed as being cool, it will be viewed as a handicap. xD. sorry sasori fans.
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

TheRogue wrote:
honestly guys. what kind of realism are you guys even talking about. let me be real with you all. lets say fighting in general, doesn't matter if its against rogue ninja or against other people from different villages or even fighting someone from your own village. here is how it should go.

there will be two types of fighting for everyone!

Spare or Death.

fights can happen anywhere and everywhere.

Spare:

If you both agree to spare, then you guys will fight till your
hp reaches 0. the moment it reaches 0, you will be on the floor
with stars over your head and you will be teleported to the hospital.
while you are on the hospital, depending on your wounds. it could be
small wounds, which only last for a 1 hour of real time. or it could be
big wounds, which only last for 2 hours of real time. or your limps could
be chopped off and you can have a puppet leg or arm or something
mechanic. the arms and legs will be the only thing that can come off.
if this is the case, then shinobi weapons will be dangerous over all and
used more often. and jutsu will be more dangerous and powerful.
if you lose an arm or a leg, you will go under surgery and get a fake arm or leg.
this will take 3 hours of real time to complete.

Death:
if you choose this, then you are able to suffer from anything that i have just
said from sparing. but that if the enemy will be so nice as to even let you live.
if you die, your character will be gone forever. which means, when you go to war.
it will obviously be death instead of spare. but your reward, if you survive.it may be
forbidden jutsu, bijuu chakra or something that will give you a big reward. this will
promote users to atleast try this event, but will also caution them and tell them that they need to be stronger then the rest to even attempt this at all. it shouldn't be gang bang, where all the shinobi pile on one guy, or a jounin killing a genin. it should be by rank. you will be set in different parts of the map, and according to your rank. you will be either mixed in with genin, chuunin or jounin. but those who stay as a genin and dooesn't even bother ranking up to chuunin may benefit from owning the genin.

so what do you guys think of my suggestion/system?

i hate it.
no one wants their character deleted after all the hard work they put into it. this would stop them from participating in wars because they would be afraid of loosing their character and they might have really wanted to participate in the war.
and i doubt someone wants to spent 1-3 hours of their time in a hospital and doing jackshit.pardon my language
Back to top Go down
Bluejay
Members
Members
Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

I have no idea why people are so obsessed with perma death.
Back to top Go down
TheRogue
Members
Members
TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 am

instead of perm death how about just de ranked?
Back to top Go down
scorpion
Members
Members
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 am

To make it a "hardcore" game.
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:45 am

it would be better to just make the player wake up in a hospital and be weaker for 20-30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 am

There will be no permanent death.

You will be transported to a hospital where you will have to stay for a few minutes, or you can be healed by a med nin at a post.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Members
Members
Tenzo

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 am

I said something about idea of when you die your char is deleted...what are you guys dumb omg let me see how would you feel when somebody kill you on lvl 80 and you lose your char after all hard work you put into it so dont bring me shit about deleting char you can forget about it.
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

ashes13 wrote:
There will be no permanent death.

You will be transported to a hospital where you will have to stay for a few minutes, or you can be healed by a med nin at a post.

thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:53 am

Tenzo, calm down

Like ashes said

Perma death will NOT be implemented, EVER

Thats final

Thread locked to put an end to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Getting killed   When Getting killed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Getting killed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Naruto Shadows :: Game Discussion-