View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 am

We know. The original argument was Eternal sharingan is as op as rinnegan,which its not.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 am

I don't really read nothin' , just post my opinion xD
Kay ?
KAY?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am

No its not 'kay',anybody who posts an opinion shall be devoured.
Nah I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 am

Kay. <3

(Let's not off topic and spam no more,kay ? )
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 am

I hope we can get OP cause it just ain't Naruto if you cant fight multiple shinobi at once and kick-ass.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Kay.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Chris118 wrote:
I hope we can get OP cause it just ain't Naruto if you cant fight multiple shinobi at once and kick-ass.

Hell yea'
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

having the sage eyes we would have to hear you guys whimper about that certain player being op and stuff so its up to Senluc and the team on how its gonna play out
Back to top Go down
StalkerSan
Members
Members
StalkerSan

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 pm

How OP you are will be judged by how you use your jutsus (how fast and if they are on target) also on how you dodge and everything. This way you will be able to fight many shinobi on your own and win but also lose in a second if you arent fast enough...It will be all about aiming and dodging...
Also about the rinnengan thing, i think its OP and i dont like it so i think it will be best not to be able to take it...it will just be used on certain events as ashes mentioned...
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

In my opinion to get the rinnegan you have to do what madara did

even though it was towards the end of his life he got it.
Back to top Go down
StalkerSan
Members
Members
StalkerSan

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

@SquireBoy

Rinnengan shouldnt be on game because its too OP and i dont want it to be rediculed when in some months or years everybody has it...Cause when some ppl play 24 hours a day they will get the rinnengan in some months or so and you will then walk on the street and see every1 with rinnengan and say WTF...
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I vote for NO rinnengan too.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

i vote for rinnegan i mean yeah it's op but it's part of the naruto world and this is a naruto mmo so shouldn't it be in the game.
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Are you guys high!? There will be no Naruto without the Rinnegan. If we dont add the rinnegan, then I guess we just shouldnt add the Sharingan either, cosidering the Rinnegan is a higher upgrade from the Sharingan
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Exactly my point.
Back to top Go down
scorpion
Members
Members
scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Let's have perfect susanno'o too, even though one strike can destroy mountains. Also, Kabuto's dragon mode should be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Actually guys,we can have rinnegan and perfect susaNno'o if they debuff it.
Make it that susanno'o can only activate just before death. Also you could make it that you when you create a character you have a %chance of getting Susanno'o(The percentage doesn't go above let's say 50)(10 hp or less or whatever)
And with rinnegan you can only choose one of the paths abilities - Same for rinnegan,You can have a 0-50% chance of being born with the ability to gain it.
Also if you want to do the whole sharingan-ms-ems-rinnegan thing,you can make it so the abilities doesn't stack and the rinnegan gained from sharingan evolution only gives a small stat boost.

Some other abilities/clans that might need to be debuffed in the game : Sand control.Yuki clan.Wood style.possibly uzumaki clan.Jashin worshipers-f that's in.That clan nobody remembers.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

What i don't get is why people ask for a naruto mmo but when someone starts to make one they want to nerf of cut out certain things. I mean u asked for a naruto mmo so deal with it it's part of the naruto world so it should be in game at normal power.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 am

Nobody wants to play an unbalanced game.So the 'op' stuff would have to be made super rare or not as powerful to create a balance. Do you really want to enter a game and see hundreds of people with Rinnegan or Perfect susanno'o. Don't think so.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 am

well yeah nerf a little but not to where having a sharingan does nothing special.
Back to top Go down
DakaZZs
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 am

I think i have the right to possess it, because i will pul alot of hours into this game once its released and i want to become the strongest of the strongest.
Back to top Go down
D3m0n1k
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 am

Think about your argument, "if its in naruto it should be in this game"

Theres 2 Uzimaki's left (Karin and Naruto)
Theres 1 Uchiha Left (sasuke)

So by your logic there should not be anymore of them.
Its going to be weird enough seeing nigh on every person running around with a Sharingan with names such as IiTaChI, Sasukee and Maadaaraa...
If you want your Naruto game based heavily on naruto without taking the MMO effects of a game into account then there should be no ability to get Sharingan because sasuke is the last of the Uchiha, And Nagato was the only other person apart from the sage to have the Rinnegan. (stealing eyes doesnt count).
They are the last of their Bloodlines... so why the hell would there be 2000 more of them just walking around konoha.... You're argument is bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
SquireBoy
Members
Members
SquireBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:26 pm

alright your argument is so wrong it's hilarious.
You just said that there is more uchiha and uzumaki left. even if it is just one or two left their clans can go on.
So actually if my argument is bad your's is terrible and you should feel REALLY stupid now.
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

this is just depressing
Back to top Go down
Konstantyn
Members
Members
Konstantyn

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 pm

ashes13 wrote:
Just to get this out of the way, there will be no rinnegan in game for players.
The rinnegan will be used for special events only, and only used by a team member/admin.

If a player was actually able to have the rinnegan in game it would be the most OP thing EVER.

People..please read >_>...I wish I could lock threads because this argument is completely pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage Of Six Paths   Sage Of Six Paths - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage Of Six Paths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next