Naruto Shadows
http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php
Naruto Shadows

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
illitari
Members
Members

What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Empty
PostSubject: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 am

I was supprised but it seems this hasnt been asked, what is the intended gameplay system for this game? are we looking at somthing i dont know on the scale of wow to nnk? some clarification would be great! thanks.
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am

I sorta like NNk's style as apposed to wow's. NNK was a bit to "unstable" or "unfinished" though in terms of gameplay
Back to top Go down
Greedz
Members
Members
Greedz

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 am

Nice to see you again Illitari, been a while.
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:40 am

Wow I didn't notice that was illitari until your post caught my attention Very Happy

What I like about NNK is their hotkey system for jutsus, and I do expect for this game to have maybe a unique gameplay that could be better than both NNK and WOW
Back to top Go down
illitari
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

Yo! greedz abdallah96 how you guys been haha, yeah idk ive been getting my lurk on for the last few months haha. I wish i could just copy paste all those threads i made before about the nnk system >_< haha.

In my opinion this game should use the jutsu seal system or somthing related to it (as seen in NNK) this will make players feel like they are actually playing naruto instead of any other game (because anything less would just make it wow with a few changes).

I really hope they go with somthing similar to the nnk system because naruto abunai's skill based idea was a laughing stock. Theirs was a wheel of abilities and you select it and cast it which makes it 100% just like any other mmorpg.

Litterally the most important element of any game is the actual way in which the player plays the game, I mean we could get a strategic master piece like chess or somthing as hard to play as tic tac toe, I honestly and sincerely hope the team has invested alot of consideration into ideas surrounding this and wont give us a system where there is zero replay-ability factor and no challenge to the game whatsoever.

Fyi this isnt intended to be a negative post im trying to point out the importance of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 am

You do bring up good points illitari, and we agree with you 100%

This game will NOT play out like WoW or any of the style MMO's that generally follow that example (though WoW followed other examples as well)

This game will be 100% skill based, every action, every movement, every ability you use, will be done by the player. Thats not to say you have to be insanely good at this game in order to play, but the better you are at things, the better you will be in general.

I wont give away any detail past that, but this is to clarify that this will NOT play like a generic MMO, this is all player skill based gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Members
Members
Tenzo

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 am

Awesome new's and i cant wait to see this happen in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 pm

awesome news
Back to top Go down
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
roboWarrior001

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 pm

whats the NNK system like?
Back to top Go down
Modkira
Modkira

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 pm

roboWarrior001 wrote:
whats the NNK system like?
Hotkeys, but like Dr.Acula said this mmo will be skill based
Back to top Go down
Akio
Members
Members
Akio

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 am

So this game is going to be like Earth's Special Forces? And NNK?

The idea of being taken down by a group of noobies is eh.
Back to top Go down
Teshu
Members
Members
Teshu

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 am

Dr.Acula wrote:
You do bring up good points illitari, and we agree with you 100%

This game will NOT play out like WoW or any of the style MMO's that generally follow that example (though WoW followed other examples as well)

This game will be 100% skill based, every action, every movement, every ability you use, will be done by the player. Thats not to say you have to be insanely good at this game in order to play, but the better you are at things, the better you will be in general.

I wont give away any detail past that, but this is to clarify that this will NOT play like a generic MMO, this is all player skill based gameplay.

Time to do some finger push ups ^^
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Bruce lee ain't got shit on mah fingers when this game drops
Back to top Go down
Sprinkler
Members
Members
Sprinkler

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 am

Ayo, it's Naruto. To catch the fast paced action of the anime, a target system with mashing buttons, like that of WoW, would destroy the whole naruto feeling. NNK-gamestyle FTW.
Back to top Go down
Hitokiri
Members
Members
Hitokiri

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 am

Even though i never played NNK i TOTALLY support you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?   What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the intended Ui/Game-Play System?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1