View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Zaraky and Hawks got banned? O.o
Wow... And Takira tried to accuse Dr and myself of banning people for nothing... He's just banning anyone who says anything against him or about us.
As one of our dear team members once said, "Takira and Yamashi are two sides of the same coin."
Back to top Go down
NegaTori
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

o . o If you ask me,there's more workflow within the team to be done now.It doesn't seem so

cluster-fucked with confusion and everything is being laid upon the table in a neat and orderly

manner.Worry not of the Takira at the moment for he is not in our future plans...How dare he

ban my Padawan...
Back to top Go down
Nyeseth
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

but yeah, as soon as the new forum is up and running I'll move my posts to there so you guys can use em if you want.
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm

ashes13 wrote:
Zaraky and Hawks got banned? O.o
Wow... And Takira tried to accuse Dr and myself of banning people for nothing... He's just banning anyone who says anything against him or about us.
As one of our dear team members once said, "Takira and Yamashi are two sides of the same coin."

I'm not really sure, but none of them said anything there right after the day Takira got back, and they talk a lot, so I think so :s
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:38 am

well i just got ban.
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:59 am

Well, since he banned us all and the suggestions are there, if somehow (seems impossible but still) he manages to launch a game and includes some of our suggestions, will there be a way of suing him?
Back to top Go down
Incognito Noctix
Members
Members
Incognito Noctix

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

Seeing as (probably) none of those ideas are copyrighted, no. No way.
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:05 am

damnit :s
well, guess we gotta h*ck into his acc pirat
Back to top Go down
Incognito Noctix
Members
Members
Incognito Noctix

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 am

That would be relatively simple I guess, albeit illegal Razz
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 am

well, what are they going to do if they can't find your IP i wonder Rolling Eyes
If I recall, firefox has a way of changing your IP, and can't you find some random ips on proxy lists? <.<
Back to top Go down
Incognito Noctix
Members
Members
Incognito Noctix

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 am

That is certainly a possibility, though proxy servers do keep logs (some, far from all).

If a lawsuit got to that point, most proxies would probably be required to hand over those logs, and people would then in return be able to find your IP.

That's probably a bit extreme in most cases, and will in *99% of cases never happen. But it's possible.

(*Random number, no basis for it really.)
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 am

I know it was just a joke, but, no more hacking guys.
For some reason, the Naruto MMO community turns into a hack fest whenever someone actually gets something done. The team doesn't give a crap about Takira anymore, and I suggest you all do as well. Though I do hope he respects you all enough to take your suggestions down as you asked, same with J, but I don't believe either of them do :/
Back to top Go down
NegaTori
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 am

ashes13 wrote:
For some reason, the Naruto MMO community turns into a hack fest whenever someone actually gets something done. The team doesn't give a crap about Takira anymore, and I suggest you all do as well. Though I do hope he respects you all enough to take your suggestions down as you asked, same with J, but I don't believe either of them do :/

I think that most people loyal to development projects feel the need to devote themselves to

the project and the person's grief,so they insert themselves into the situation not realizing that

they're doing more harm than anything.So,yea.It'd be best to forget of the nonsense that went

on and keep that video as a reminder to our credibility as hardworkers and proof of why the

issue even started in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Incognito Noctix
Members
Members
Incognito Noctix

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

ashes13 wrote:

Had no intention of it ofc, but I'll seize the discussion about it at least Smile

I believe you are right unfortunately.. As soon as someone mentions taking down previous suggestions or anything of that sort, instant-ban. Great community build-up there /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
The Shitty Cook
Members
Members
The Shitty Cook

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 am

I'm not banned ( Zzaraky)
I'm waiting for the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

If you're not banned, then copy all of your suggestions and delete them Smile
And ofc you are Zzaraki, I can see from your pic x)
Back to top Go down
Repp
Members
Members
Repp

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 am

Warvold wrote:
Well, since he banned us all and the suggestions are there, if somehow (seems impossible but still) he manages to launch a game and includes some of our suggestions, will there be a way of suing him?
Most of us would just play that game if it was any good.
Back to top Go down
The Shitty Cook
Members
Members
The Shitty Cook

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 am

Warvold wrote:
If you're not banned, then copy all of your suggestions and delete them Smile
And ofc you are Zzaraki, I can see from your pic x)
Done
You love it
Back to top Go down
Skkyper
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 am

Repp wrote:
Warvold wrote:
Most of us would just play that game if it was any good.

Shinobi generations is dead, the forum is dead and there are like 2 team members, there is no way they can launch the game, that game died once they separated.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 am

You guys should merge with naruto realm =p
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 am

Ha. Ha. Ha. -_-
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 am

Saitou wrote:
You guys should merge with naruto realm =p

Not going to happen
Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:48 am

Saitou not going to happen, both sides disagree over this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
The Shitty Cook
Members
Members
The Shitty Cook

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 pm

So the new forum will be up in few days?
Back to top Go down
senluc
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

is up
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/senluc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what went down between developers and Takira

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next