View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Members
Members
Alucard

what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 am

....care to share it?
Back to top Go down
yahiko24
Members
Members
yahiko24

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 am

Saitou wrote:
You guys should merge with naruto realm =p

its still alive?
Back to top Go down
senluc
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 am

abdallah96 is one of the member of naruto realm:
this is the video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGG5Gd3p0yY
and this is the website:
http://narutorealm.umforum.net/

first of all about the second video on your channel abdallah96 and the xblackstar97x channel there is a video with my GUI,AND my sasuke model,AND as i remember i give this files to teampo2 for create a project together,but as i can see he use it without credit me,and use it in naruto realm project, that's a bad thing man....create it by your own next time.

another sick thing is this guys try to recluit people from others naruto project for create a unique team ,that in my personal opinion is not a good way for set up a team.

as u can see this is true:
http://narutowilloffire.weebly.com/forum.html#/news/
read the second post "Take this into consideration, a request to merge under Naruto Realm!"posted by unknown.

And look here:
http://forums.naruto-abunai.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68
reading the main chat u can see a user called "Moizzz" do the same thing of abdallah96 recluit people ,that's why are in the team together.

And i really annoyed about this,because i don't want see any kind of advertisement of other naruto project recluitment here or in the new forum,because i really hate it this kind of things,and pls go to another places to ads your damn game. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/senluc
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Alucard wrote:
....care to share it?

It has a few small things to fix up before we release it.
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 am

ashes13 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
....care to share it?

It was already shared online...
By the way, I love the Risings Logo and the forum background
But in my opinion and as a suggestion, I think the design needs some work, look for something more clean and simple yet pretty, and I'm talking about the orange bars and the user control panel, and the Times new roman on the top text x)
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Members
Members
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 am

senluc wrote:
and this is the website:
We arent called anymore naruto realm and we dont have this website either.

senluc wrote:
first of all about the second video on your channel abdallah96 and the xblackstar97x channel there is a video with my GUI,AND my sasuke model,AND as i remember i give this files to teampo2 for create a project together,but as i can see he use it without credit me,and use it in naruto realm project, that's a bad thing man....create it by your own next time.
"Teampo2" is not anymore the leader as i dont trust him much and yea this was your model and i was pretty disappointed back then but i didnt gave up due to the other members that told me to stay.

senluc wrote:
another sick thing is this guys try to recluit people from others naruto project for create a unique team ,that in my personal opinion is not a good way for set up a team.

read the second post "Take this into consideration, a request to merge under Naruto Realm!"posted by unknown.

And look here:
reading the main chat u can see a user called "Moizzz" do the same thing of abdallah96 recluit people ,that's why are in the team together.
Well yea Ash made some "bad" actions but like i said he is not anymore the Leader.Moreover if you actually followed "Naruto Abunai"you could see that yamashi was a d**k and still is although he tried to change his attitude so to bring people again.He never was that nice always arrogant many of the old members can verify this.I just dont want to see ppl waiting for a game that will never come out as yamashi is an asshole thats why i told them to jump on our "old" site due to i just want to see a naruto-like game come out.

senluc wrote:
And i really annoyed about this,because i don't want see any kind of advertisement of other naruto project recluitment here or in the new forum,because i really hate it this kind of things,and pls go to another places to ads your damn game. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
If i am right Abda just said that the "merge" cant happen cuz both sides dont want and nothing else.Furthermore i am very disappointed by your attitude due to we are not here to argue each other and rage we are here because all of us share the same dream"A naruto-like mmo" and nothing else.Moreover as Ab didnt advertise anything you was the one that advertised our forums and our youtube videos you should blame yourself not "us".Last but not least (if i am wrong please correct me)after Teampo2 left leadership i dont think that we ever said something to disgrace your project and thats why i dont want to hear anything else from you for our project as im gonna let this time pass due to i see your are frustrated from something and just raged to us.And just to know i think you are pretty good in your job(if not the best) and if we dont make it i would love to play into your game bro.
Regards,
MoiZzZ

P.S. Peace .
Back to top Go down
senluc
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 am

In my youtubechannel i post only my works and i put official link about the forum,nothing else,I do not search other project and ask to merge with me for work together.
About the team recluitment /ads on other forums is true,moizzz,and there is proof that i posted,see here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i'm wondering if someone tell u to come here to read this message,srsly i think that someone of your team come here and read my "rage message"and tell to u.
I don't know your situations about your team,i remember only that teampo2 got something without my permission and use in naruto realm project,that's my rage,is not about you guys.
Is only a situation about "credits" ,because i spend a lots of time for do sasuke,and the gui stuff.

Btw thx for the compliments,Moizzz,i hope to release something good in this month,and play toghether with a first and serious inspired naruto MMO game.

I'm sorry if i accused someone.
Senluc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/senluc
MoiZzZ
Members
Members
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 am

I wasnt post at Naruto-abunai for recruitment but as i just said only to make ppl leave this damn forum due to yamashi is a fucker about the other website is done by teampo2 not by me.Also i always follow the team and i often jump into the forums and read news no one said me about anything.I think we solved the issue about this argument.Peace.
Back to top Go down
Popolvar
Members
Members
Popolvar

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 am

Im the onlyone who have totaly chaos in this project? official name is Shinobi Rising , you are now on Old project forum (Naruto Shadows) and are talking about another project called Naruto Realm???
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 am

http://shinobirealms.forumotion.com/forum

Yeh they changed to shinobi realms ;p
Back to top Go down
Popolvar
Members
Members
Popolvar

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 am

wtf? and where is ashe? DR.Acula?
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 am

I just went to check up on Naruto Realm and I found some stuff that annoyed me a lot...
First of all, I have nothing against you Hawk and we discussed before over useless topics, but anyways... Why the hell are villages and lands there from names suggested on Shinobi Generations for THIS game?
Well, Ppalma is also in there so I'm not gonna argue about the Land of the Volcanoes, but the Land of Darkness was clearly something suggested by Zzaraki and the Village hidden in the Moon even was the same one he suggested!
What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Incognito Noctix
Members
Members
Incognito Noctix

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 am

This thread has covered a lot of weird topics all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ashes13

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 am

Warvold wrote:
ashes13 wrote:
Alucard wrote:
....care to share it?

It was already shared online...
By the way, I love the Risings Logo and the forum background
But in my opinion and as a suggestion, I think the design needs some work, look for something more clean and simple yet pretty, and I'm talking about the orange bars and the user control panel, and the Times new roman on the top text x)

It was posted on the moddb/indiedb, but that's it. And it was only posted there to get that out of the way so we could just work.

If you have another color suggestion that's fine (I'm actually still messing with things), but the text isn't responding to code very well. (For example, everything that is underlined is not coded to be underlined, can't fix it :/ ) MyBB moderation options are wonderful, best thing ever, but the admin/layout set up is horrible to work with...

Popolvar wrote:
wtf? and where is ashe? DR.Acula?

We're here.

Last edited by ashes13 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

Warvold wrote:
I just went to check up on Naruto Realm and I found some stuff that annoyed me a lot...
First of all, I have nothing against you Hawk and we discussed before over useless topics, but anyways... Why the hell are villages and lands there from names suggested on Shinobi Generations for THIS game?
Well, Ppalma is also in there so I'm not gonna argue about the Land of the Volcanoes, but the Land of Darkness was clearly something suggested by Zzaraki and the Village hidden in the Moon even was the same one he suggested!
What the hell?

First of all.

Zzakary was originally apart of the team, for a very long time in fact.

Secondly, the writers made the villages and the names. All of the writers (other than ppalma) had never come in contact with SGU, so you can't blame them for that.

Third, I never knew about Zzakary's Land of Darkness. I was banned from SGU so i couldn't recheck all of the lands, (which i was honestly doing to do). Notice how all of the villages aren't copying ANY of the suggestions, apart from Zzakary's which is subject to change.

Great Forum by the way, it looks nice. We promise we won't steal it .-.

Last edited by nsahawks7 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 am

senluc wrote:
and this is the website:

And look here:

Sorry for the double post but this really irked me.

Teampo2 is still apart of the team and is no longer a leader. He wasn't capable of leading an MMO. Also, we wont be using the sasuke model anyway. We are making our own.

I don't see the big issue of asking teams to merge. If there is, please enlighten me? I do disagree with posting ads on other projects, but asking fro merging is not a huge deal.

Like I said before, Ash made some mistakes and has gladly stepped down. Things have changed and I hope you guys realize that.

I don't know why you started bashing us like this Senluc. Not cool man, very unprofessional.

I have nothing against Shinobi Risings, but you guys seem to have something against us. I've even had team members come up to me complaining about our project.

I'll let you guys know that I came here about 3 months ago and was a complete noob. We just had a fresh start about last week, so things will change lighten up a bit.

Last edited by nsahawks7 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ppalma
Members
Members
ppalma

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 am

WTF is happening here! 2 months later everything was fine and now ... Why u guys are "figthing" we all want a MMO like this.

Warvold wrote:
What the hell?

Yes is my village now about Land of Darkness or Hidden in the moon i suggest this the only thing compared with Zzaraki suggestion is the name, i also draw that map with my own hands and improve it with photoshop so i dont see anything wrong here...

About the rest just stop fighting, teampo was irresponsible we apologize for something, now lets do this i wanna play your game too =D

Back to top Go down
abdallah96
Members
Members
abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 pm

I think it's necessary to join this conversation.

About the Sasuke model, I think we should already be over this, we won't be using it and we're sorry. I think you won't use it either because of copyright, perhaps?

About that request for Naruto Will of Fire. Their youtube channel have already commented on some later videos our previous leader has. I was the one to submit that merge request because we had shortage at that time. I really can't find what's annoying about the request, but if you really do, I'm sorry, again.

Well I might be done with my part but I still have some more words in my mind. I might as well give the credit to you for the model, which I apologize for not doing some time earlier. (Palma, Moiz, etc.) We should stop advertising for the game here. And Senluc I find it weird that you find it weird that I am in another forum. I always liked to follow multiple projects over the time I have been here. Again, sorry for whatever other reason.

P.S.Yes I have apologized a lot, but believe me, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M CANADIAN.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:51 pm

The main problem nsahawks is that when we merged with realms, most of our stuff at the time was stolen and none of it was credited towards any of the team members, so everyones still pretty irked about it. Half the stuff thats still in realms that we've seen so far is still stuff that belongs to the members of this team so anything that has to do with realms is still a touchy subject to a few of the members here.

Just my little input...
Back to top Go down
nsahawks7
Members
Members
nsahawks7

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Dr.Acula wrote:
The main problem nsahawks is that when we merged with realms, most of our stuff at the time was stolen and none of it was credited towards any of the team members, so everyones still pretty irked about it. Half the stuff thats still in realms that we've seen so far is still stuff that belongs to the members of this team so anything that has to do with realms is still a touchy subject to a few of the members here.

Just my little input...

True, and I hate how the TEAM is blamed for it.
None of us knew about this, heck I never knew about it till about 2 days ago when a member brought it up. It was one person, the OLD leader, as I have already mentioned. And he never told us about it at all. I still never put the two together. Anyway, we are sorry.

We are pretty much starting over. Ideas and everything, so it is all fresh sailing from here.

I understand where you are coming from now, thanks for clarifying a bit.

If anymore issues come up, just let me know. We will do our stuff and you will do yours. Though I still support you guys and your MMO. TBH, I'm pretty excited to play the alpha, not going to lie.

OH AND BTW. That Sasuke thing was the only model we supposedly "stole."

Everything else was made by us. I think Yeah it was xD
Back to top Go down
Warvold
Members
Members
Warvold

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 am

ashes13 wrote:

It was posted on the moddb/indiedb, but that's it. And it was only posted there to get that out of the way so we could just work.

If you have another color suggestion that's fine (I'm actually still messing with things), but the text isn't responding to code very well. (For example, everything that is underlined is not coded to be underlined, can't fix it :/ ) MyBB moderation options are wonderful, best thing ever, but the admin/layout set up is horrible to work with...

No, I think the orange was a beautiful choice, I just meant that the bars should be more simple, because of the outlines and those hard gradations, it makes the interface look more messy and kind of more confusing, make it something more soft and simple
And it is just a suggestion, and yeah, I noticed it's still under work Smile
But everything else looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what went down between developers and Takira   what went down between developers and Takira - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what went down between developers and Takira

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4