A Few suggestions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:40 pm

I was wondering how the jutsu system will be and I've got a few ideas on how you could do it.

The first option would be to have hotkeys (1-10) and you can assign a jutsu to each slot and when you click on the hotkey it activates the jutsu. - This is the pretty basic and easy way.

The second option would be to have handseals instead of hotkeys (one handsign to one key on your keyboard).
When you want to use a Jutsu you press the needed handsigns to use the jutsu. (The more you use it the faster you're able to use the jutsu).

I prefer the second one because its more of a Naruto way Smile
Back to top Go down
Modkira
Modkira

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Its hotkeys or ps2 controller, but good idea
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Members
Members
Tobi

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

how would you use rasengan or something that doesn't have hand signs?I have a question.will you be able to combine justu (Collaboration Jutsu)?
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 am

like colliding?
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 am

that too but i was thinking this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Collaboration_Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Takira
Admin

Admin

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 am

i look into that
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 am

okay thank you. bounce
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: pvp and HTB   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 am

For pvp how about there should be different modes.you could have an arena which you could battle people on 1 vs. 1 or party battles and other people if they wanted to could watch you battle.
There could be a different type of mode like capture the flag but instead of flag a secret scroll or something.

There could be different other types just first ones to come to mind.

A different suggestion I have is will there be HTB(high tension blow) like in dragon ball online.If there are it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
narutopg9
Members
Members
narutopg9

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 am

I also suggest that if it is possible to get mangekyou sharingan that you will be able to make your own. example is that a red circle will appear and you could hand draw in black or there could also be selection bar to put perfect circles,triangles,lines,and tomoe.
Back to top Go down
Chris118
Members
Members
Chris118

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:44 am

Love the MS idea narutopg9 also i wonder if MS abilities will be separated into Itachi,Sasuke and Tobi like many Byond games as i understand it would be near impossible to have unique abilities for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions.   A Few suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few suggestions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1